I travel out and about for classes with groups (6-10 people). If interested feel free to contact me.
I run monthly classes in the Community Hall in the scenic village of Killoscully, Co. Tipperary.
These classes are fun filled one day weaving workshops covering basket weaving techniques, material and we make a basket on the day.
- Times: 10am – 5pm on Saturday’s
- Ability: Beginners and advanced basket makers. Advanced makers can choose a project according to ability.
- Cost: €60 (all materials supplied and includes lunch)
Booking is essential and a €20 deposit will secure your place, click for payment options.
For a suggested work schedule have a look here.
Willow cutting day January 20
This is a free day where you can come up and give us a hand cutting our willow harvest while learning all about growing willow, harvesting and varieties. Contact me if interested.
Basket making workshops:
- Saturday February 24 FULLY BOOKED
- Saturday March 24
- Saturday April 21 FULLY BOOKED
- Saturday May 12
- Saturday May 19 and Sunday May 20: A two day workshop to learn the French fitching technique. Some experience required. We will make a small fitched shopping basket.
- Saturday June 16
I have no summer dates set as I have had no requests yet. If, however, you would like to do a summer workshop please contact me and I can organise one.
- Saturday September 8
- Saturday September 22
- Saturday October 13
- Saturday October 27 and Sunday 28: A two day Log basket workshop. Make your own log/turf basket.
Christmas workshops: This is a chance to make Christmas willow decorations like stars, Christmas trees, wreaths etc. You can also still come to make a basket if you are not into that sort of thing….
- Saturday November 10
- Saturday November 24
How to book?
- Pay deposit or full amount by clicking on the pay now button.
- Specify the day you are booking for by sending me an email at email@example.com.
- I will send you a confirmation email.
If you are booking for more then one person please contact me beforehand to make sure places are available.
Please book more then 7 days before the day of the workshop to make sure suitable material will be ready for use.
Please contact me for further information:
For a suggested work schedule have a look here